The day we got back from our trip to Florida, December 29th, Kyle started crawling! I was in the kitchen and looked over at him and he just had this look of determination and I watched him crawl all the way to the dog bowl (and knock it over with all the water in it). I totally started crying and jumping up and down.
Here's the video, I got the date wrong, I thought it was Dec 28th, but it was Dec 29th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You tell him Gma B is really proud of him. I knew he was ready, he just wasn't going to rush it; wanted to be sure of himself.
Love Mom
Such a big boy!! I already miss him. Glad we got to spend some time together. See you in February! Love you all!
Yay, Kyle!!! My buddy is growing up so fast!
Yay!! Can't wait to see him crawl!
What a big boy! He wanted to commemorate the shields anniversary in his own special way! ;). Way to go, Kyle!
Post a Comment